Who are we?
The Phytocontrol training and advice centre offers its clients its expertise in the fields of analysis, food safety, hygiene and quality in order to provide relevant and updated training on all these topics.
A team of recognised scientific and technical experts conduct training, whether on site or off site, to address your challenges.
Our training themes
For the employee
- Acquire recognition of his skills from his professional experience
- To project oneself into an original professional training path
- Improve your employability by shaping your career path
- Build the skills for a future EAV file (Validation of Acquired Experience)
Inter or intra-company training
- Inter-company training courses, given at the Phytocontrol laboratory in Nîmes, Paris, Lyon or Toulouse, are common to several companies and allow experience to be shared.
- The comfortable training facilities are run by a team whose sole vocation is to welcome and train you.
- Coffee breaks and lunch are included in the training in a friendly way and allow the different participants to exchange and get to know each other better.
- In-company training takes place on your premises and targets your needs. These tailor-made modules make it possible to form a whole team.
In accordance with the Quality Decree, Phytocontrol Centre de Formation is fully declared DataDock.
testing for contaminants