The laboratory is accredited by the COFRAC on a set of programs and has one of the most elaborate and exhaustive scope of accreditation for contaminant research in food and water:
- Contaminants from packaging and processes
- Pesticide Residues
- Heavy Metals
- Residues of veterinary medicinal products
- Species authentication
- Newly-formed contaminants
- Food colouring agents
- Dioxins and PCBs
- Norovirus and Hepatitis A
- Food Microbiology
- Nutritional values
- Water analysis
Phytocontrol accreditation in Europe and internationally :
Phytocontrol is accredited by COFRAC according to the ISO 17025 standard.
The multilateral recognition agreements ILAC (international) and EA (European) guarantee the equivalence of our accreditations.
- Scope of accreditation COFRAC 1-1904 for Phytocontrol Laboratory 1
- Scope of accreditation COFRAC 1-6066 for Phytocontrol 2 Laboratory
Find here the detail of our complete internal scope.
What is a flexible accreditation scope?
The Phytocontrol laboratory is recognised by the COFRAC as competent to adapt and implement in the field covered by the general scope any recognised method, and to develop any other method for which it has ensured validation.
testing for contaminants