Presentation of the BioPharma department
With in-depth expertise in pesticide residues and their degradation metabolites, our BioPharma department's teams, specially designed and dedicated to GLP activities, support you in the definition and implementation of non-clinical studies related to health and the environment.
Phytocontrol is recognized in accordance with the principles of Good Laboratory Practices by the GIPC.
Phytocontrol is accredited to the Research Tax Credit.
Three fields of activity are covered by our GLP certification:
- Analytical method validation - n° 8
- Residue studies - n° 6
- Physico-chemical trials - n° 1
Crop protection, Consumer safety, Pest control :
- Pesticides / Acaricides
- Insecticides / Herbicides
- Industrial disinfectant
- Protection products
- Pest control products
- Natural substances based on products of plant, animal, mineral or microbial origin
- Development, optimization and validation of analytical methods.
- Study of physico-chemical parameters
- Stability study
- 5 batches test
- Active substance dosage
- Field study
- Operator exposure study
- Ecotoxicologist study
- Dislogeable Foliar Residues
- Biocide trials on surface application/rinsing
- Effects on bees
- Comparative trials, adjuvants/PPP
- Transofrmation process evaluation
Customised advice and analytical support:
Consulting & Expertise
of the customer need
of an adapted protocol
Biological matrices analysed
Phytocontrol uses its expertise in the analysis of contaminants, such as pesticide residues, to carry out your GLP studies.
Why choose Phytocontrol
Phytocontrol is a private and independent laboratory in compliance with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP). Thanks to its valuable expertise in contaminant analysis, our teams support you in the development and implementation of non-clinical health and environmental studies.
Trial set up